Nov 18, 2011

Polyvore

I want to share a website with you all. It's called Polvore. Here's the link to the website http://www.polyvore.com/.
It's a fashion website where you can create fashion collages.
Registering is super easy, all you need is to think of a username, a password, and have an e-mail account.
You can find me on Polyvore. My username is xodiamond
You create sets, which are your fashion collages.
Here's an example of a collage that I made:
-
Pink and Black

Polyvore is a great website for all people who are artistic, creative, and/or fashionable. I fell in love with it immediately.
My inspiration for the piece above was that I love the color pink, and Paris is one of my dream vacations. 

I highly advise you to pay a visit, it's a great way to express yourself through fashion.


When you've registered (you don't have to), you click create so that you can begin creating a set. You can freelance or use a pre-made template where you select photos to go in the slots.
You can choose from different clothing items, models, accessories, text, and etc.
There is every imaginable brand and store that you can choose clothes from, and you can also sort them by colors.
 So what are you waiting for?
Get started today. :)

Xo
Diamond




No comments:

Post a Comment