Nov 13, 2011

Introduction:

About Me:
The name is Diamond. I'm a 16-year-old who loves anything to do with femininity (Yes, I did spell check that.) This includes but is not limited to 
  • Fashion
  • Beauty
  • Cooking
  • Event planning
You will come to find out that I enjoy making lists...I actually make lists rather often. But hey, that's just me. 
I have big dreams. I love planning the future.

 
Motivation:
I decided to write a blog, not because my teacher told us to, but because I think it'd be rather interesting and entertaining to write about my life for the whole world to see. Not that I will complain about my life, but write my thoughts and ideas, so that maybe someone out there will agree. Someone like you...?

What I'm Going to Write About?
In this blog I plan on writing about me trying to be as fabulous as I can be, anything and everything fashion, beauty (I'm a sucker for makeup), and lastly, my adventures in the cooking world (mainly cupcakes.) You can basically call this a feminine lifestyle blog...I like the sound of that...do you...whoever you are?

Contact Me:
  • Twitter - @diamondawells
  • Email - thediamondcatalog@gmail.com 
  • Polyvore - xodiamond

Xo
Diamond

1 comment:

  1. This is a good way for you to let people know about the latest fashion tips. When you learn how to make cupcakes be sure to teach me.
    Mikhayla Gibson

    ReplyDelete